The Influence of a Transformational Leadership Style on Employee Spirit

Submission Deadline-29th June May 2024
June 2024 Issue : Publication Fee: 30$ USD Submit Now
Submission Deadline: 20th June 2024
Special Issue of Education: Publication Fee: 30$ USD Submit Now

International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) | Volume V, Issue I, January 2021 | ISSN 2454–6186

The Influence of a Transformational Leadership Style on Employee Spirit

Yuris Danilwan
Maritim Adiguna Polytechnic

IJRISS Call for paper

Abstract: This research was conducted at the Maritime Adiguna Polytechnic. The purpose of this study is the purpose of this study is to determine how the influence of the Transformational Leadership Style on the Morale of Maritime Adiguna Polytechnic. The results of this study indicate. (1) The constant value (a) of 7,926 indicates the amount of the Morale Variable (Y) if the Transformational Leadership Style Variable (X) is equal to zero. (2) It can be seen that the adjusted R square value is 0.191 or 19.1%. This shows that the Transformational Leadership Style Variable (X) and the Work Spirit Variable (Y) can explain the Employee Performance Variable (Y) of 19.1%, the rest 80.9% (100% – 19.1%) is explained by other variables outside this research model. (3) Hypothesis testing, it can be seen that tcount (3.234)> t table (1.684), as well as a significance value of 0.00 <0.05, it can be concluded that the first hypothesis is accepted, meaning that the Transformational Leadership Style variable (X) has a significant effect on Variable Morale (Y).

Keywords: Transformational Leadership Style and Work Spirit

I. INTRODUCTION

Human resources play a very important role, human resources are seen as the main driving factor in determining the success of a company. Boosting employee motivation must be done to encourage the achievement of good performance. Motivation is the process of giving motives (driving) to work for employees so that they want to work in order to achieve company goals effectively and efficiently (H Murti, VA Srimulyani, 2013). The giving of this work motive is contained in Maslow’s hierarchical needs theory which includes physiological