Apply as Reviewer
Research and Scientific Innovation Society (RSIS International) invites you to apply for Reviewer. Peer review and reviewers – are at the heart of the academic publishing process. Being a Reviewer of the journal is truly productive, pleasant and in fact prestigious which helps in add-on to the academic world through the ways and guidelines given by experts in the relevant fields.
- 2-year research or working experience in the related areas with Ph.D./Master Degree.
- Relevant working experience is preferred.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 2 publications.
- You can add your role as a Reviewer for the International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) through Art to their CV.
- This work helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well-known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
- You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
- Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
- You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
- The reviewers could enjoy discounts on Article Processing Charges if they publish articles in RSIS Journals.
For any query, Please Contact Us : Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org